Welcome

Welcome to my blog. The home page will always display the most recent blog post so please use the tabs to navigate your way around. Keep up to date by visiting the 'News' area. The 'Short Stories' area and the ‘Flash Fiction’ area contain everything produced thus far, and comments would be much appreciated! There are 'Book Reviews' for you to peruse as part of my project to diversify my reading list, in which I'd encourage you to leave your own recommendations, with authors welcome to suggest their own works! There's also my 'Blog' (in the truer sense). Thanks for visiting!

Thursday 21 September 2017

Quick Update - 21/09/17

Hey!

Another quick thanks for those who voted for me in the recent contest I took part in at Short Fiction Break! The contest appears to be quarterly, so I'll stop asking for your votes going forward. Aside from being annoying, I have a few question marks over the validity of the contest's entry form in the public vote element of the contest. Going forward I'll just post a link to the stories via socials as an opportunity to read them before they go up on my site a few months later, so be sure to follow my Twitter / like my Facebook page for an advanced reading.

The judges are still deliberating over the contest proper, but I'll only post about the results if I make the shortlist. This will be the process for the foreseeable future in regards to this contest. Much like what I've been doing with the Micro Fiction contest, I see it more as a prompt to get more regular content out on this site for you guys to read!

In other news I have a new Micro Fiction piece (yes, the missing piece from the previous batch) appearing on Horrortree.com in their weekly 'Trembling With Fear' segment! It'll be going up on Sunday (24/09/2017) and is called 'Metronome'! I'll post links to it on my socials again, before eventually whipping up a picture for it and giving it the 'Micro Complete' treatment in due time and adding it to the site!

Pretty happy that the recent trio, based on the theme 'Ticking' have won one contest, and earned me an external pub between them!

Until next time, buh-bye! :)

__________


Follow me on Twitter - www.twitter.com/PaulJIsaac

"Like" my page on Facebook - http://on.fb.me/HKJOXk

Follow me on Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/paul106i/

No comments: